We always try to be helpful, flexible and sensible when dealing with our customers. But we do have to define a few rules.
We don’t like jargon or lots of small print, so we’ve set these out as simply as we can, so you know exactly where you stand.
- You can cancel at any time.
- There is no minimum term for any of our monthly subscription services.
- Once you have cancelled, your account will remain active until the end of the current billing period.
- Subscription fees are due at the beginning of each billing period (usually monthly).
- Fees will be collected automatically using your nominated payment method.
- You must ensure there’s a valid method of payment to keep your account active.
- Failing to pay your subscription fees may result in your account being deleted.
- All refunds are entirely at our discretion.
- We may offer service credit instead of cash, where applicable.
- You must ensure we have up to date contact details for you.
- Account details must not be shared (however, sharing within the same organisation is usually fine).
- Login credentials (username and password) must be kept secure.
- We accept no responsibility for customers’ actions. It is your responsibility to ensure that Permission to test sites has been granted.
Service level agreement
- We accept no responsibility for losses incurred due to unavailability of services or loss of data.
- We may issue refunds due to loss of service, at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to terminate the account(s) of any customer deemed to be in violation of the terms set out in this document.
- By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- These terms are subject to change.
- We accept no responsibility for any losses incurred through the use or termination of services provided by Silktide.
These terms apply to our standard subscription services for SiteBeam.