Check your content is optimised for search engines
To rank highly in Google for certain keywords, it’s crucial that your website uses these keywords frequently and in the right places.
Tell Sitebeam the keywords you want to rank for and then it will check every page of your site to work out:
- how often these phrases are used, and
- how strongly they’re emphasised.
Sitebeam then awards you a score out of 10 so you can quickly see how well optimised your content is.
With over 80% of web traffic originating from search engines, this is a crucial marketing measure for your site. The results are best viewed alongside the findings of the search ranking test, for a fuller picture of your SEO.
See where you can improve – fast.
With a neat summary of the keywords and your performance against each one, it’s easy to spot where improvements can be made. And if you want to see an analysis of keywords page by page, that’s there too – available to view online or to export as a Word, Excel or HTML file.
Not just a keywords test
Sitebeam is a full website intelligence tool, so as well as this useful keywords test, it has more than 30 other tests too – everything from broken links and W3C compliance to spelling and search rankings.
- Web agencies use Sitebeam to check sites before launch, analyse potential clients’ websites and keep clients happy.
- Website owners use Sitebeam to gain greater knowledge and control of their website, find and fix errors fast, and prove their site’s quality to others.
- While sales teams use Sitebeam to rapidly gain intelligence about prospects’ websites for a more effective sales pitch.